A steamship with its smoking funnel ploughing through the waves by the sculptor J Mendes da Costa, can be found on the south east corner of Holland House in Bury Street.
Holland House was built in 1916 as the London headquarters of Dutch Shipping Company William H Muller & Co.
This was one of the first steel framed buildings in London designed by the Dutch architect Hendrik Berlage who had been influenced by buildings he saw in America when he visited in 1911.
Bawley were small fishing boats used for whitebait and shrimp fishing around the Thames estuary and this weathervane of a Bawley can be found on top of a building at the foot of Lovat Lane opposite Old Billingsgate Market.
It was erected in memory of Gordon V Young whose family business W Young & Son operated its own fleet of Bawley fishing boats.
This is the Coat of Arms of the Company of Watermen & Lightermen and can be found on the facade of their Hall in St Mary at Hill.
It consists of a boat and crossed oars supported by two dolphins.
This is one of the vertical stone panels you will find in the sunken garden memorial commemorating those of the Merchant Navy and Fishing Fleets who lost their lives in World War 2.
See Tower Hill Memorial for more images and information.